Iklan

MYSHOP2U Your Internet Cash Generator <foo

http://www.myshop2u.net/index.php?id=msmar_453

Photo Damia

MAWI LALOK

Pehh..!! Fakta atau Auta?

Pehh..!! Fakta atau Auta?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

BOSS VS ME.......

I Take a long time to finish, I am slow, When my boss takes a long time, He is thorough When I don't do it, I am lazy, When my boss does not do it, He is busy, When I do something without being told, I am trying to Be smart, When my boss does the same, He takes the initiative, When I please my boss, I am apple polishing, When my boss pleases his boss, He is cooperating, When I make a mistake, You're an idiot.


When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human. When I am out of the office, I am wandering around. When my boss is out of the office, he's on business. When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick. When my boss is a day off sick, He must be very ill. When I apply for leave, I must be going for an Interview When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's Overworked When I do good, My boss never remembers, When I do wrong, He never forgets

No comments: